Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Don't Go Breaking My Heart

I get really obsessed with weird songs. I mean, really obsessed. Like...Don't Go Breaking My Heart by Elton John. Why is that song so friggin' awesome? It's like just perfect. The back and forth banter between Elton and ?...what the hell is that chick's name? It's like Cici..or Coco or something. Anyway...it's awesome. He's like..."When I was down..." and she's like all sassy..."I was your clown." It was awesome...is there a music video for this song? I must look on youtube and find it now! Um, I'm also planning on researching the origin of bat shit crazy...cause I really dig it. Was it from the obvious...people who hung around bat shit got rabies or something? So then they were bat shit crazy? I dunno....I also learned something quite interesting from a Radiohead t-shirt I need to share...oh, and also the concert...cause it was awesome. So..when ever I get free time I will prattle on! Woo hoo....nobody knows it...nobody knows it...


Wait the chick's name is Kiki Dee....and this suit Elton is wearing is great. And I think Miss Piggy is violating Elton's personal bubble...he looks like he's trying to push her away at times...mahhaha...

1 comment:

Greta said...

I couldn't if I tried, nutmeg.

Was that too familiar? I should keep my distance, as should Miss Piggy.

Bone up on the Green Lantern for work, yo.